Public Sector Body Compensation Disclosure
Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members
- employees who earn over $125,000
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations
The first posting is required by June 30, 2016.
- Learn more about agencies, boards and commissions
- Learn more about the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act
Download the compensation disclosure information contained on this webpage: CSV Download
For questions about the compensation disclosure information contained on this webpage please contact Marilyn Patton - Director, CAQC Secretariat, Advanced Education.