Campus Alberta Quality Council's 2014-2017 Action Plan has been adopted by Council and is now available on its website under Publications.
Council's tenth Annual Report for the period 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014 has been adopted by Council and is now available on Council's website under Publications.
Council has adopted the following dates for future meetings:
- 18-19 September 2014
- 10-11 December 2014
- 12-13 February 2015
- 21-22 April 2015
- 8-9 June 2015
The Minister of Enterprise and Advanced Education has appointed Dr. Neil Besner and Dr. Gurston Dacks as Council's newest members, effective September 17, 2013. A brief biography of each member is available on this web site under Council Membership.
Council has adopted the following dates for future meetings: 9-10 December 2013, 28 February, 16-17 April, 19-20 June 2014.
The October 2013 version of the Handbook was revised as follows:
- chapter 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 - to reflect the new program proposal templates (parts A and B) and application processes for resident and non-resident institutions
- chapter 5.2.2 - to clarify annual reporting for programs having undergone an institution's cyclical review
- Appendix C - to reflect the new program proposal template (parts A and B) and application process for resident institutions
- Appendix E (Contents Checklist for full CAQC Review of Undergraduate and Graduate Programs) - deleted
- Appendix I - to reflect the new program proposal template (parts A and B) for non-resident institutions
Appendix I (Independent Academic Experts) has been revised, and a new section on Cyclical Review of Programs has been added. Section 5.2.3 (Results of Institution's Cyclical Program Evaluations) has been substantially revised and the title of the section changed